The remaining tuition balance of $330 is due by June 1. After June 1, a $15 late fee is added.
Terms and Conditions
1. I understand that the registration and tuition payments are non-refundable.
2. I understand that I am responsible for ensuring that my child completes all assigned work using the proper format, and is properly prepared for class.
3. I understand that if my child repeatedly uses the improper format for homework, misses multiple classes, repeatedly fails quizzes, repeatedly fails to turn in homework, and/or continues to cheat, even after being corrected, I may be asked to drop the class, without refund.
4. I understand that, in order for my child to submit handwritten homework, he/she will need to convert his/her work to a digital, pdf format. I agree to ensure my child has the proper software/hardware to do this. See the Syllabus on the Live Class tab in the top menu for detailed instructions on scanning and uploading homework.
If any of the following apply to your child, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after registering.
2. Does this student have any emotional, physical, or learning difficulties Dr. Shormann should be aware of?